The Haven mattress by Southerland is a box top mattress, meaning it's more plush and is topped with 3" of Supersoft Foam. Southerland's Thermo Balance mattresses uniquely blends body temperature regulation, moisture control, maximized airflow, and premium comfort to produce the perfect sleep environment.
- 1" Latex +1/2" Gel-Infused Latex + 2" Gel-Infused Memory Foam
- Foam-Encased Zoned Wrapped Coil Unit + Adjustable Rails
- Phase-Change Cover: Because regulating body temperature is a key factor in reaching REM sleep, our ThermoBalance phase change cover is specifically designed to help maintain a constant body temperature while wicking away excess moisture.
- Latex: Latex provides soft "push back" support, dispersing pressure and eliminating pressure points that inhibit circulation and prevent tossing and turning. Only OEKO-TEX certified latex is used, which is made without harmful substances in environmentally-friendly facilities that also provide safe and socially responsible workplaces.
- 638 Foam-Encased Zoned Wrapped Coil System: Individually wrapped coils move independently to target zones of your body in response to pressure while also greatly reducing motion transfer from one side of the bed to the other. A heaver gauge coil is used in the center third of the unit for added support and durability.
- Maximum Air Flow: Innovative specialty foams, an individually wrapped coil support system, and vented boarders maximize air flow throughout the mattress core.
- Premium Comfort Blend: Gel-infused latex resists body impressions & softening better than leading conventional foams and relieves pressure from shoulders & hips. Gel-infused memory foam provides added comfort and pressure relief as well as a greater breathability factor.
12 Years Non-Prorated
*If your bed requires a box spring, you need to purchase the coordinating box spring along with the mattress in order for the warranty to stay in tact. *